Sunday, July 3, 2011

8th grade

I am having a mental breakdown right now because I, the completely, irrevocably, immature me, is to be an 8th grader, one of the (also immature) leaders of the school. More than that, I am freaking out about the fact that 1 year from now I will be going into high school. HIGH SCHOOL! When I was little, I couldn't wait to be an 8th grader. Now that I am, I'm not so thrilled. Also, I thought I'd be ALOT more mature. Not the harry potter obsessed, coloring book loving, and Wow-wow Wubsy watching girl I am. But in some ways I am as mature or more mature than I thought I would be. I have already read Pride & Prejudice, (thumbs up) I have gone through more than I thought I would have to, and I have come to the realization that authority, textbooks, and your idols are not as great as they seem. Sometimes they can be suckish people. So bring on 8th grade. Yes, I will fail, but I will also excel, and I know that I will grow more than I can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment